25.2.10

7 months ago i decided to study again...
...during this time i was drawing a lot but since it wasn't something i usually did, i had almost forgotten how to draw
i've always had an idea in my head and materials in my hands; directly working and making decisions spontaneously while constructing something
...as a student i had to change this prior method of working and confront the process of planning on paper and decide there, what it was i wanted to do.

Hace 7 meses decidí ponerme a estudiar
...y durante este tiempo he dibujado mucho, algo que tenía bastante olvidado... y normalmente no hacia
siempre he trabajado directamente desde las ideas en mi cabeza, con el material en mi mano y decidiendo directamente sobre lo que estaba haciendo
... así que he tenido que cambiar mi perspectiva y enfrentarme al papel directamente, decidiendo ahí que es lo que pretendía hacer







and now it's time to think about what i learned and how to apply it which seems to be the most difficult of all. but i hope to do it soon and have my new designs become reality.
here is a song which has brightened my days


y ahora me toca pensar en lo aprendido y como enfocarlo, casi me parece lo más difícil de todo, pero espero poder hacerlo pronto, y en breve tener nuevos diseños hechos realidad
aquí os pongo una canción que me ha alegrado los días



4 comentarios:

Dawn of LaTouchables dijo...

I'm looking forward to seeing your new designs! I am sure they will be great!

RitaJC dijo...

Looking forward to see your new creations!

kraplap dijo...

can't wait to see what you are going to make !

Unknown dijo...

Hola Mia,

somos una tienda online de moda alternativa. Nos gustaría contactar contigo. Podrías facilitarnos un email?
Saludos,
www.jungleshop.es